Despite Bruce Lawson’s lovely “Seven things you didn’t want to know about me“, I’ll stick to the original meme for fear of crossing the line…
- My real name is actually Duncan.
- I have the mild dyslexia of left and right confusion, if asked which direction, my answer is usually “that way”, with a wave of the hand. I wrote L and R on my hands (the correct way round) for my driving test, for my own use and so the instructor knew I’d have trouble.
- Believe it or not, I’m the “sensible one” in the family.
- I’m related to a well known (current) football player, whose played in England and Spain. Answers on a postcard…
- I’ve studied five languages so far during my life, and my abilities in them range from utter crap to rudimentary.
- I get real cranky if I don’t have a cup of tea in the morning.
- I dislike touching other peoples feet. Even my wife’s.
So there we are, you know me a little better. I do get to punt this onto seven unsuspecting victims, but I don’t think I know that many who blog! No matter, Phil Sherry, Dan Clarke, Chris Iwanowski, Dan Oliver, Rob O’Rourke, Dan Donald and Alejandro Fernández, you’re up next!