Lucky me, I got tagged by heavy metal / web accessibility legend Chris Mills, so I shall enlighten you all, then tag seven friends who can do the same.
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Seven fascinating factoids about me
- I am a video game nut. I used to work at Sony in Liverpool and I collect Japanese Sega Mega Drive games.
- I have the dyslexia symptoms where you cannot tell right from left when pushed for an immediate answer. Obviously know my right from left, but if you ask me off the cuff, I *will* get it wrong. I wrote L and R on my hands when doing my driving test, for the instructors sake as much as mine!
- I’ve met one of my heroes. Trent Reznor. Only briefly, and he wasn’t a cock. Hero status upheld.
- I have titanium metal and 6 screws in my left arm, after breaking it in six places. No, they don’t set off metal detectors.
- I’ve studied five different languages in my time. French, Latin, Japanese, German and Spanish, the last being the only one I’m proficient in.
- I’m a big Star Wars freak. So much so that I have the original trilogy on Japanese LaserDisc…
- I do an awesome Yoda impression.
My seven people
My turn to pass it on, but I’ll try not to tag anyone I did first time round… my bro Tom, Phil Sherry’s better half, Li, jaypee’s Erin, Harriet and Guido. I’m gonna tag a few newer friends too, as I don’t know too much about them, my fellow Mega Drive collectors, Ian Wilson and Damien McFerran.